Drive to Hanuman Chatti, from here you have to take local jeeps for Janki chatti (It helps to reduce the trek upto 8 kms), trek start from here to Yamunotri(6kms). Either by walk or by horse or by Doli at own cost. Arr. Yamunotri, One can cook rice by packing it in a cloth and dipping it in the hot water of the hot kund. Pilgrims take this cooked rice home as "Prasad". Here near the temple "Pooja" can be offered to Divya Shila, After taking bath in Jamunabai Kund's warn water and having "Darshan" of pious "Yamunaji" returning to Hanumanchatti. Later drive back to Barkot. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Hanuman Chatti: The confluence of Hanuman Ganga & Yamuna River.
Yamunotri Temple: Maharani Gularia of Jaipur built the temple in the 19th Century. It was destroyed twice in the present century and rebuilt again.
Surya Kund: There are a Number of thermal springs in the vicinity of the temple, which flows into numerous pools. The most important of these is Surya Kund. Divya Shila: A rock pillar, worshipped before entering the Yamunotri Temple.
Day 03: Barkot - Uttarkashi (100kms/4hr)
Drive to Uttarkashi via Barkot. Check in Hotel, Later visit Vishwanath Temple. Night Halt.
Uttarkashi: Situated at the bank of river Bhagirathi. The temple of Lord Vishwanath is located here where a massive iron trident is erected. The other important temples situated here are Ekadash Rudra, Bhairav, Gyaneshwar and Goddess Kuteti Devi.
Day 04: Uttarkashi - Gangotri - Uttarkashi (100kms/3hr each side)
We proceed to Gangotri (3048 mts), enroute we enjoy picturesque Harsil village, Bhagirathi River and the most magnificent view of the Himalayas. After Gangotri Darshan we return to Uttarkashi. overnight stay at Uttarkashi.
Gangotri Temple: The temple, constructed by the Gorkha General Amar Singh Thapa in the 18th Century, is situated on the right bank of Bhagirathi.
Submerged Shivling: Submerged in the river, this natural rock Shivling is the place where, according to mythology Lord Shiva sat when he received the Ganga in his matted lock. It is visible in winter months when water level decreases. Kedar Ganga Sangam: Around 100 Yards from the Ganga Temple flows the river Kedar Ganga. Starting from the Kedar Valle, this river meets the Bhagirathi on its left bank.
Day 05: Uttarkashi – Guptkashi (220kms/8-9hr)
Early morning, drive straight to Guptkashi. Check in Hotel. Night halt.
Day 06: Guptkashi - Kedarnath (30kms by road & 19kms Trek)
After morning breakfast drive to Gaurikund, start your trek from Gaurikund to Kedarnath (by Pony / Doli / Helicopter at your own cost). Visit Kedarnath Temple. After temple Darshan trek down to Gaurikund. Later, drive to Guptkashi. Overnight stay at Guptakashi.
Kedarnath: The Kedarnath shrine, one of the 12 jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, is a scenic spot situated, against the backdrop of the majestic Kedarnath range. Kedar is another name of Lord Shiva, the protector and the destroyer. According to legend, the Pandavas after having won over the Kaurava in the Kurukshetra war, felt guilty of having killed their own brothers and sought the blessings of Lord Shiva for redemption. He eluded them repeatedly and while fleeing took refuge at Kedarnath in the form of a bull. On being followed he dived into the ground, leaving his hump on the surface. The r! emaining portions of Lord Shiva appeared at four other places and are worshipped there as his manifestations. The arms appeared at Tungnath, the face at Rudranath, the belly at Madhmaheshwar and his locks (hair) with head at Kalpeshwar. Kedarnath and the four above-mentioned shrines are treated as Panch Kedar.
Note: Passangers those are ooting helicopter services here might can come back to guptkanshi or back to hotel same day. We have booked the stay at guptkanshi for continuous 3 night but in case off stay in kedarnath ji is not included in this package will be directly payable by the passangers.
Day 07: Kedarnath - Guptkashi(30kms by road & 19kms Trek)
After morning breakfast temple Darshan trek down to Gaurikund. Later, drive to Guptkashi. Overnight stay at Guptakashi.
Day 08: Guptkashi – Badrinath (160kms/7hr)
Morning after breakfast, drive to Badrinath. Check in to the hotel arrival in Badrinath. Pilgrims after having a bath in the Taptkund have the Darshan of Badrivishal & Aarti in evening. Brahamakapal is significant for Pinddan Shraddh of ancestors (Pitrus). There are other interesting sightseeing spot like Mana, Vyas Gufa, Maatamoorti, Charanpaduka, Bhimkund and the "Mukh" of the Saraswati River. Just within the three kms of Badrinathjee. Overnight stay at Badrinath.
Day 09: Badrinath – Joshimath – Rudraprayag (160kms/7hr)
Morning after breakfast, driver for Rudraprayag via Joshimath. Visit on the way Narsingh Temple in Joshimath later drive back to Rudraprayag via Joshimath. Check into the hotel arrival in Rudraprayag. Overnight stay at Rudraprayag.
Day 10: Rudraprayag – Haridwar (165kms/5-6hr)
Drive to Haridwar.Enroute visit Rishikesh Sight Seein. Rishikesh, the 'place of sages' is a celebrated spiritual town on the bank of Ganga and is surrounded by Shivalik range of the Himalayas on three sides. It is said that when Raibhya Rishi did hard penances, God appeared by the name of “Hrishikesh" and this area henceforth came to be known as Rishikesh, the YOGA CITY. Later transfer to Haridwar
Luxury Hotels / Delux Hotels
Barkot – Camp Nirwana / Chardham Camp or Similar
Barkot – Hotel Chauhan Annaxe (S.Dlx.) or Similar
Uttarkashi – Hotel Shivlinga / Shriniwas (S.Dlx) or Similar
Uttarkashi – Hotel Shivlinga / Shriniwas (S.Dlx) or Similar
Guptkashi – Shivalik Valley Dlx / Aadhya villa or Similar
Guptkashi – Raj palace / Giri Raj / Jagat Raj or Similar
Badrinath – Sarovar Portico (Cent. Heated) or Similar
Badrinath – Narayan Palace / Dwarikesh or Similar
Rudraprayag – Monal Resort (A/C) or Similar
Rudraprayag – Monal Resort (Dlx) / Balbir (A/C) or Similar
Haridwar – Hotel SRS lakshya / Golden Tulip/ Crystal Ganaga or Similar
Haridwar – Suvidha Deluxe / Hotel Trishul or Similar
COST INCLUDES: Accommodation on twin sharing (MAPAI) Basis. Same or Similar Hotels.
Transportation by Non A/C Vehicle with all road, state taxes, driver allowance, permit & night halt charges.
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- GST, Helicopter Tickets to Kedarnathji charges will be extra.
- if you take Accommodtion and meal in kedarnath ji will be on direct payment.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Anything not mentioned under 'Cost INCLUDES'
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any kind of entry fees anywhere if not mentioned in including
- Tips, travel insurance, medical insurance, laundry charges, liquors, mineral water, telephone charges
- All items of personal nature.
- Helicopter Ticket INR 7500/- per person (As per Uttarakhand Goverment).
- INR 1100/- VIP Ticket for Kedarnath Darshan.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Please read emails carefully and understand the contents and prices. All the email conversations will be also part of your contract with us once you make the booking conformed.
- Please take care of the belongings before leaving the car or Hotels. Company is not responsible for any loss.
- Hotel / camps or any kind of accommodation can deny stay if valid id proof is not provided. Company is not responsible for any ID proof related issues.
- Many small hotels / resorts do not have lift so kindly inform us in advance if you are not comfortable with stairs.
- As per the directive given by the Government of India, all Indian/Foreign Nationals are required to provide proper proof of identification upon checkin. Valid identifications documents are: Passport & Visa, Voters Id card, Current Drivers License. All the documents must include a photograph.
- For extra adult many hotels provide extra beds. Kindly inform us in advance.
- It is presumed that the tourist is medically fit to undertake the tour. If you have certain kind of allergy (especially for food) or any serious health issues kindly inform us in advance.
- Many hotels charge extra for room heater or wifi. Normal package does not include this so in that case these charges should be paid at hotels.
- Hotel check in time and checkout time as per hotel policy.
- Due to any reason if Vehicle breakdown due to technical reasons we will try our best to arrange another vehicle as soon as possible for the major problems. For minor problems which will not take much time vehicle will be repaired. Kindly cooperate.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, closures/blockades due to political unrest or any such incidents.
- AC will not work in all hill areas
- Driver will not drive on Noentry zones and should not be forced to drive on narrow streets or roads which can create traffic jam. Normal working hours of driver is 12 hrs in case you want services more than 12 hours in a day kindly inform us in advance.
- In some hill area roads driving after sunset and music is not allowed due to risk of life. Kindly cooperate.
- Pick up and drop point will be one only.
- In case you want multiple visit to the some particular place kindly mention in advance because some places are having very high charges of parking.
- Tour destination / route cannot change without prior notice
- Some time vehicle parking area little far from the sightseeing spots. Guests need to reach the parking at their own cost.
No refund for short stay or unveiled facilities
- No cancellation or any refund will be made if situation is beyond our control, such as bad weather, landslide, climatic conditions or any other natural disaster, fire, any embargo, acts or decisions of government, political or national crisis, road blocks, heavy snow fall, acts of terrorism or other similar causes
- Company is not responsible for any accident/injury/death/theft of person or property during the course of the tour.
- All rights reserved to management to cancel any service without any refund until full advance money towards the service is received from the customer and accepted by company. Company can change the features or functionality of the services at any time, without any notice.