Arrival Delhi Railway Station, Meet & Assist further drive to Haridwar. Later drive to Haridwar transfer to your Hotel. Visit Har-ki-Pauri for Ganga Aarti in evening. Back to your hotel, OverNight stay.
Haridwar: Haridwar, lying at the feet of Shiva's hills, i.e., Shivaliks, in the Haridwar district of Uttaranchal Pradesh, is a doorway. Suryavanshi prince Bhagirath performed penance here to salvage the souls of his ancestors who had perished due to the curse of sage Kapila. The penance was answered and the river Ganga trickled forth forms Lord Shiva's locks and its bountiful water revived the sixty thousand sons of king Sagara. In the traditional of Bhagirath, devout Hindus stand in the sacred waters here, praying for salvation of their departed elder. It is doorway to the sources of the Ganga and the Yamuna, 3000 to 4500 meters up into the snowy ranges of the central Himalayas. The 'Aarti' worship of the Ganga after sunset and the floating 'dia' (lamp) is a moving ritual.
Early morning, drive straight to Guptkashi. Check in Hotel. OverNight stay.
Day 03: Guptkashi - Kedarnath - Guptkashi (30kms by road & 19kms Trek)
After morning breakfast drive to Gaurikund, start your trek from Gaurikund to Kedarnath (by Pony / Doli / Helicopter at your own cost). Visit Kedarnath Temple. After temple Darshan trek down to Gaurikund. Later, drive to Guptkashi. Overnight stay at Guptakashi.
Kedarnath: The Kedarnath shrine, one of the 12 jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, is a scenic spot situated, against the backdrop of the majestic Kedarnath range. Kedar is another name of Lord Shiva, the protector and the destroyer. According to legend, the Pandavas after having won over the Kaurava in the Kurukshetra war, felt guilty of having killed their own brothers and sought the blessings of Lord Shiva for redemption. He eluded them repeatedly and while fleeing took refuge at Kedarnath in the form of a bull. On being followed he dived into the ground, leaving his hump on the surface. The r! emaining portions of Lord Shiva appeared at four other places and are worshipped there as his manifestations. The arms appeared at Tungnath, the face at Rudranath, the belly at Madhmaheshwar and his locks (hair) with head at Kalpeshwar. Kedarnath and the four above-mentioned shrines are treated as Panch Kedar.
Day 04: Guptkashi – Badrinath (160kms/7hr)
Morning after breakfast, drive to Badrinath. Check in to the hotel arrival in Badrinath. Pilgrims after having a bath in the Taptkund have the Darshan of Badrivishal & Aarti in evening. Brahamakapal is significant for Pinddan Shraddh of ancestors (Pitrus). There are other interesting sightseeing spot like Mana, Vyas Gufa, Maatamoorti, Charanpaduka, Bhimkund and the "Mukh" of the Saraswati River. Just within the three kms of Badrinathjee. Overnight stay at Badrinath.
Day 05: Badrinath – Joshimath – Rudraprayag (160kms/7hr)
Morning after breakfast, driver for Rudraprayag via Joshimath. Visit on the way Narsingh Temple in Joshimath later drive back to Rudraprayag via Joshimath. Check into the hotel arrival in Rudraprayag. Overnight stay at Rudraprayag.
Day 06: Rudraprayag – Haridwar (165kms/5-6hr)
Drive to Haridwar.Enroute visit Rishikesh Sight Seein. Rishikesh, the 'place of sages' is a celebrated spiritual town on the bank of Ganga and is surrounded by Shivalik range of the Himalayas on three sides. It is said that when Raibhya Rishi did hard penances, God appeared by the name of “Hrishikesh" and this area henceforth came to be known as Rishikesh, the YOGA CITY. Later transfer to Haridwar
Day 07: Haridwar – Delhi (220Kms / 6-7hr)
After Morning breakfast, drive for Delhi. Dropping at Delhi Airport / Railway Station / Home / Hotel.
Luxury Hotels / Delux Hotels / Regular Hotels
Guptkashi – Shivalik Valley Dlx / Aadhya villa or Similar
Guptkashi – Raj palace / Giri Raj / Jagat Raj or Similar
Badrinath – Sarovar Portico (Cent. Heated) or Similar
Badrinath – Narayan Palace / Dwarikesh or Similar
Rudraprayag – Monal Resort (A/C) or Similar
Rudraprayag – Monal Resort (Dlx) / Balbir (A/C) or Similar
Haridwar – Hotel SRS lakshya / Golden Tulip/ Crystal Ganaga or Similar
Haridwar – Suvidha Deluxe / Hotel Trishul or Similar
COST INCLUDES: Accommodation on twin sharing (MAPAI) Basis. Same or Similar Hotels.
Transportation by Non A/C Vehicle with all road, state taxes, driver allowance, permit & night halt charges.
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- GST, Helicopter Tickets to Kedarnathji charges will be extra.
- if you take Accommodtion and meal in kedarnath ji will be on direct payment.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Anything not mentioned under 'Cost INCLUDES'
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any kind of entry fees anywhere if not mentioned in including
- Tips, travel insurance, medical insurance, laundry charges, liquors, mineral water, telephone charges
- All items of personal nature.
- Helicopter Ticket INR 7500/- per person (As per Uttarakhand Goverment).
- INR 1100/- VIP Ticket for Kedarnath Darshan.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Please read emails carefully and understand the contents and prices. All the email conversations will be also part of your contract with us once you make the booking conformed.
- Please take care of the belongings before leaving the car or Hotels. Company is not responsible for any loss.
- Hotel / camps or any kind of accommodation can deny stay if valid id proof is not provided. Company is not responsible for any ID proof related issues.
- Many small hotels / resorts do not have lift so kindly inform us in advance if you are not comfortable with stairs.
- As per the directive given by the Government of India, all Indian/Foreign Nationals are required to provide proper proof of identification upon checkin. Valid identifications documents are: Passport & Visa, Voters Id card, Current Drivers License. All the documents must include a photograph.
- For extra adult many hotels provide extra beds. Kindly inform us in advance.
- It is presumed that the tourist is medically fit to undertake the tour. If you have certain kind of allergy (especially for food) or any serious health issues kindly inform us in advance.
- Many hotels charge extra for room heater or wifi. Normal package does not include this so in that case these charges should be paid at hotels.
- Hotel check in time and checkout time as per hotel policy.
- Due to any reason if Vehicle breakdown due to technical reasons we will try our best to arrange another vehicle as soon as possible for the major problems. For minor problems which will not take much time vehicle will be repaired. Kindly cooperate.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, closures/blockades due to political unrest or any such incidents.
- AC will not work in all hill areas
- Driver will not drive on Noentry zones and should not be forced to drive on narrow streets or roads which can create traffic jam. Normal working hours of driver is 12 hrs in case you want services more than 12 hours in a day kindly inform us in advance.
- In some hill area roads driving after sunset and music is not allowed due to risk of life. Kindly cooperate.
- Pick up and drop point will be one only.
- In case you want multiple visit to the some particular place kindly mention in advance because some places are having very high charges of parking.
- Tour destination / route cannot change without prior notice
- Some time vehicle parking area little far from the sightseeing spots. Guests need to reach the parking at their own cost.
No refund for short stay or unveiled facilities
- No cancellation or any refund will be made if situation is beyond our control, such as bad weather, landslide, climatic conditions or any other natural disaster, fire, any embargo, acts or decisions of government, political or national crisis, road blocks, heavy snow fall, acts of terrorism or other similar causes
- Company is not responsible for any accident/injury/death/theft of person or property during the course of the tour.
- All rights reserved to management to cancel any service without any refund until full advance money towards the service is received from the customer and accepted by company. Company can change the features or functionality of the services at any time, without any notice.